Saturday, January 30, 2010

Another Week in Keefer Country

Another week has passed us by, and I unfortunately do not have any new pictures to show for it. Sorry to all of you who visit our blog to see new pictures of the kids. Ben had an exciting Monday playing with his cousins. After they left, I found myself wondering if all two year olds have such a hard time sharing their toys or if it is just my kid.

On Tuesday Mom (Grandma Gaerte) came over and played with the kids for a few hours while I was out. Thanks Mom. When Ben woke up from his nap he asked where Grandma was and then started crying when I told him that she had gone home. He said that he wanted Grandma to come back and play with him more. He really loves Grandma.

Today I ran outside in the freezing cold with my sis. We are practicing for a 5K in February. It was cold, but it is always nice to run outside instead of on the treadmill. It was also nice to spend time with my sister. I don't think either of us would have imagined that we would be bonding through running, but we are proof that anything is possible. All those prayers mom used to pray are being answered :).

We enjoyed a fun evening with friends tonight, and they actually stayed late enough that we got to hang out after the kids were in bed. We love when this happens because our friend time is normally limited now that we have two kids. It was fun to have some grown up conversation!

1 comment:

  1. Well personally I don't think ANYONE thought we'd ever be bonding at all! But yes, Mom must have prayed hard enough back then that we'd stop hating each other lol I totally LOVE you now! :)

    ReplyDelete