Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Spring Fever














If you have talked to me lately you know that I am very ready for spring. Although winter is a lovely season, I can honestly say that I only enjoy it for about two weeks and then I am ready for it to be over. Around midway through I don't even like to hear people talk about winter. I love gardening and all of the colors of spring and summer. Being outside is one of my favorite places to be. I am looking forward to running outside again, playing out on the swingset with the kids, going to Chain O' Lakes for some picnics, and most of all I am ready to wear flip flops again. I am also ready for camping and bonfires, swimming, long sunny days, mowing the grass, and spring cleaning. I just want to be able to open my windows and hear birds singing again.

Today mom and I ordered a good chunk of our seeds/plants for our summer gardens, and I am very excited. Here are a few pictures from my past gardens that will hopefully lift your spirits and get you excited about spring.

1 comment:

  1. Loved the pics..make me ready for warm sunny days even more! I think I am ready to upgrade my camera so I can get some great shots like yours. Put in a good word for me to your brother :)

    ReplyDelete