Saturday, February 20, 2010

A Week of Firsts

It is hard to believe that we are almost through the month of February! The past week was another busy one at our Keefer home. We had several exciting things happen this week. Maggie started sitting up on her own, she tried her first puffs, and I ran my first 5K in four years. My last one was before Ben was born, when I was coaching my elementary school Cross Country Club. Aunt Jess ran it with me and did a great job! Ben had fun playing with his cousins, and Maggie survived another round of shots. We enjoyed having Bob home on Monday for Presidents Day and again on Friday when he arrived home from more traveling. Here are a few pictures from our week.


Look at this big girl sitting up all by herself!

Ben and Zach had fun playing together.

Is there some unwritten kid rule that you can't have fun
unless every toy is out on the floor :) ?


Maggie loves puffs!

After reading about Henry and Mudge eating snowcones
we had to make some of our own out of real snow. Fun!


Maggie got some new shades.


Aunt Jess and I ready to race and freeze our fannies off.


Halfway done



We finished and we weren't last!

No comments:

Post a Comment